With Christmas just right around the corner we thought we’d share our top 5 fitness gift ideas for kids–we bet you’ve got the technology and toy section in the wraps already, but we hope you didn’t forget some gifts to get your kids moving throughout the year. If this slipped your mind, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with these great gifts for kids:
1. EzyRoller: We love this alternative to a bike and a scooter–we think making a homemade race track would be a fun way to get the kids outside and moving all with a huge smile on their faces. A bonus is it comes with an extendable bar so that it can grow with your child (for ages 4-14):
2. WOOM Bikes: It’s no secret–we are a huge fan of WOOM Bikes. Both of my twins learned to ride their bikes using a balance bike–they transitioned from riding the balance bike to a traditional pedal bike seamlessly–no tears, no falling, and all smiles. We love the quality of WOOM bikes and think the WOOM 1 Balance Bike would be the perfect starter bike for any young girl or boy. The bonus is WOOM Bikes Upcycle program–when your child is ready for the next size WOOM Bikes will give you 40% off of the new bike you purchase–great deal (Bikes are available from Balance to 24 inches)!
3. Yoga Pretzels Cards- 50 Fun Activities for Kids and Grownups: Throw in a kids yoga mat and this will the perfect gift for any young yogi! We love that you can get the whole family involved because the poses are great for adults and children alike! For under $30 this is an affordable gift that can be reused over and over (for ages 18 months and up):
4. A “Gym Membership”…not your just your average gym though. Trampoline Parks are popping up all over–and I’m not talking about the little bounce houses with inflatable bounce houses–but places that have wall to wall trampolines. The kids will literally step in the door and bounce, jump, tumble, slide, and roll for hours. They will leave sweaty, happy, and tired! You can usually buy a punch pass so you get the biggest bang for your buck. So get creative and make your own ‘coupon’ that your kids can redeem at any time for a visit to your local trampoline park (Great for all ages).
5. Y Fliker “Scooter”: We love that this is a fun twist to your traditional scooter. And for the daredevil in your family: “Kids looking for a more extreme ride can carve, drift and even 360!” If you need something for a younger child there are more traditional scooter options or the super fun Y Glider 3 in 1 which goes from sitting to standing when your little one is ready (Depending on which scooter/glider you choose ages range from 2 and up)!
Chime in! What would you add to our Holiday Gift Guide for Kids?
We wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season! Enter our $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway by leaving a comment below–that’s it! Easiest contest ever! Winner will be announced December 23rd!
Never Give Up,