These were delicious. Simple. And a great twist to plain ,roasted cauliflower. When I say “spicy”, I use quotes because they aren’t a hot spicy but full of flavor kind of spicy. So much flavor that the kids, including my 15-month-old, gobbled them up!
While searching for a picture of paprika, I found these facts about the spice:
- Being rich in Vitamin C
- Filled with antibacterial properties
- Packed with antioxidants
- Aiding iron absorption
- Helping normalize blood pressure
- Improving circulation
- Increasing the production of saliva and stomach acids to aid digestion
- Adding flavor and color to food
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 TB olive oil
- Olive Oil spray
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower in olive oil until even distributed.
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over cauliflower. I used my hands to make sure the cauliflower was evenly coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil and spread cauliflower evenly on the sheet.
- Lightly spray the cauliflower and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Salt to taste.
You can serve these with a spicy wing sauce/blue cheese dressing OR enjoy as is!
Let us know if you try the recipe! Do you have a great recipe you’d like us to share on MyFitFamily? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll feature your recipe!
Never Give Up,