Be Kind

Three things in human life are important; the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; the third is to be kind. ~Henry James

When I read those words on KINDSnacks website, I fell in love even more with the company.  I had already tried one KIND bar at the ColorRun and thought it was super yummy and as I read the ingredients my curiosity was piqued.  It looked like a snack I could give to my kids and not have to worry about unhealthy ingredients:

We believe if you can’t pronounce an ingredient, it shouldn’t go into your body. Actually, it shouldn’t even go into your pantry. That’s why all KIND Healthy Snacks are made from all-natural whole nuts, fruits and whole grains. No secret ingredients and absolutely nothing artificial here. Just a delicious way of getting your body essential nutrients like fiber, protein and antioxidants (to name a few). ~KINDSnacks

Kristi from KINDsnacks offered to send me some samples and I gladly jumped on the opportunity to review what I had already suspected to be a great snack product.  I chose the Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut because Chris and the kids LOVE eating plain greek yogurt with granola.  And for me? I knew I had to taste test the Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein Bar…because, well, I kinda have a peanut butter and dark chocolate addiction!

photo (29)

It was gone in one minute!  And I’m pretty sure the fact that my favorite bar matches my counter tops means we’re a match made in heaven!

The bars did not last long at all–I found myself eating them post workout, sometimes on my way to the gym and one night as my evening snack–they definitely satisfied my dark chocolate-peanut butter craving that I get on a daily basis! Chris and the kiddos loved the clusters and  with over 22 Bars and 6 Healthy Grain Snackable Clusters, we’re all excited to try out even more flavors.

photo (30)

How cute are they?! The Twins are dressed up for Rodeo Day and fueling with Greek Yogurt mixed with the KIND Clusters.

I love that they use healthy, whole ingredients and that their product is non gmo and gluten free.  Though we aren’t 100% gluten free yet, our family has been making the transition because of health concerns for two of my children.  It’s comforting to know there is a nutritious, gluten free snack we can turn to if needed.

Though I enjoy making our own granola bars and other healthy snacks, the reality is life gets busy, so I like to make sure I have pre-made snacks on hand for times I can’t (and to be honest, when I don’t want to) make snacks from scratch.  KINDSnacks is now a go-to snack in our house—whether I need to grab a bar for myself on the go or when the kids come home ‘starving’ from school and need a healthy snack, I’m happy to have KINDsnacks on hand.  MyFitFamily is definitely jumping on the KINDbandwagon!

Never Give Up,
Nicole

Did you know? KINDSnacks are so awesome they award $10,000 each month for great causes.  Just because they are that KIND. I’d love to share some KINDness by sending one of our readers one of their Healthy Indulgence Variety Cubes which includes 20 bars valued at $42.95

kindcubeTo enter, all you have to do is leave us a comment:  Which of the following flavors are you most excited to try? (all are included in the cube).

KIND Almond & Coconut
KIND Fruit & Nut Delight
KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein
KIND Blueberry Pecan + Fiber
KIND Apple Cinnamon Pecan
KIND Peanut Butter & Strawberry
KIND Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants
KIND Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants

Comments

1. Rachel Ham says

Oh man my favorite flavor isn’t in here – the dark chocolate and sea salt is awesome! But I like the fruit and nut ones, as well as some others on the list.

2. Andrea Foard says

I think the Dark Chocolate and peanut butter has my interest. I am kind of sad to see so many nuts in them. Usually that is a good think but one of my kiddos has a tree nut allergy and we have to be careful about what she eats. She would like the dark chocolate and peanut butter (I know crazy right she can have peanut butter but not any other nuts).

3. says

I’ve tried a few Kind bars, and have really loved them – like you, I try to only eat things I can pronounce :) These flavors all look amazing. If I had to pick one to try, I think I’d go for the Peanut Butter and Strawberry. Sort of reminds me of a PB&J Sandwich! :)

4. Meg Nelson says

I alraedy love the Almond/Cranberry ones, but I think I’d love to try to the Peanut Butter/Chocolate one…a candy bar without being a candy bar! :-)

5. Divya Rao says

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fruit and nut ones and would pick those if I had to choose. Love all the KIND bars though – healthy snacks in my pantry make me happy!

6. Kama Ogden says

Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein looks super yummy and Nicole loves it so I’d love to try it.

7. Ida says

Almond and coconut sounds yummy!! I’ve tried a few of these before and have liked them, I can’t remember which ones they were but it was fruity ones.

8. Karina says

Honestly, these all sound so yummy! But I’m especially intrigued by the pomegranate blueberry pistachio. How can so much yumminess be packed into one bar? I have to admit I’ve gazed at the KIND bars but never tried them. Thanks for the review. I feel more confident to buy them now.

9. Janene Kasper Schellhase says

The blueberry pecan sounds wonderful! I am addicted to their apricot bars and would love to try their other flavors. : )

10. Lisa Hebert Ryan says

I have tried the fruit and nut delight bar – yummy! Would love to try the Pomegranate and blueberry!

11. sabrina s. says

I’d love to try the almond and coconut. Being always on, I’m always looking to find healthy snacks for me and the kids.

12. Danielle G says

The first time I tried a KIND bar it was the Fruit & Nut Delight, and I loved it and it is definitely my ‘go to’. I would like to try the Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants, sounds interesting.

13. amanda says

LoVe KIND!!! The peanut butter dark chocolate + protein is my fav! The dark chocolate cherry cashew seems intriguing! Yum!

14. Amanda W says

I just tried a Kind bar for the first time last week. It was really yummy! Dark chocolate cherry cashew sounds delish!